Working from home can be challenging. Finding a balance between work and creating a space that is visually appealing, comforting, and conducive to productivity can lead many of us to forgo the idea altogether. But for those of us that do continue to work from home, whether permanently or temporarily, creating that ideal space is a necessity.
Gifting friends and family who work from home can show a level of thoughtfulness and care. It will be beneficial towards their productivity and will add a nice, customized item which they will be sure to use day-in and day-out.
A wireless mouse is as much a necessity as a smartphone for those of us that work from home. A wireless mouse affords you the ability to lounge back in your seat, while still maintaining control of your desktop or laptop monitor. Many wireless mouse’s also come with programmable settings, allowing you to customize the differing buttons and peripherals that come on the mouse.
- Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse
- Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse
- Rii RM200 Wireless Mouse
Noise Cancelling Headphones
Working from home can prove to be quite distracting. Between family members lingering around, cats and dogs looking for attention, or the television calling your name, beckoning you to complete the latest season of your favorite show. One of the best ways to stay focused and to concentrate on the work at hand is to have a solid pair of wireless, noise cancelling headphones. These headphones should allow you to concentrate on your work, while doubling as a microphone to take and receive calls for work.
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones
- Apple AirPods Pro
- Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700, with Alexa Voice Control
- Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Over the Ear Headphones with Alexa Voice Control
Let’s face it, working from home is a perfect way to maintain a comfortable appearance. Unless you have to appear over a camera for a meeting, most of your work can be done over the monitor or a phone. While trekking around at home in your pajamas or your favorite comfortable wear, you may consider the following accessories to enhance your comfort.
- Minnetonka Pile Lined Hard Sole Slipper
- Champion Men’s Powerblend Open Bottom Fleece Pant
- Champion Women’s Fleece Open Bottom Pant
- Polo Ralph Lauren Men’s Classic Fit with Wicking
- Hanes Men’s Comfort Soft Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Tech Stretch Short-Sleeve Crewneck T-Shirt
Keeping In Touch
While working from home, many people indicate feelings of loneliness and being disconnected from their team. Tools such as Slack and Skype are helpful to keeping connected with team members and people you work with. But sometimes, you may want to keep in touch with family and friends. While you could opt to call them, you may choose to connect more intimately via a face-to-face video feed. The below products can definitely help with that.
- Echo Show 5 – Compact Smart Display with Alexa
- Echo Show 8 – HD 8” Smart Display with Alexa
- Echo Show – Premium Sound with a Vibrant 10.1” HD Screen
Perhaps one of the most difficult parts of working from home is ensuring you’re staying connected and aren’t missing any messages or meeting reminders. This is where a smartwatch comes in. Smartwatches can help you stay connected and ensure that you don’t miss that important message or meeting reminder.
- Apple Watch Series 5
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Fitbit Surge Fitness Super Watch
- Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
- Michael Kors Access Lexington 2 Smartwatch
Another major difficulty in working from home is the lack of comfortable furniture and chairs that many individuals have. This can not only be frustrating but can also hinder your working ability and your ability to remain productive. The below office chairs will help just about anyone to maintain comfortability.
- Furmax Office Chair Desk
- Ergonomic Office Chair with Lumbar Support
- Ergonomic Office Chair Desk by Best Office
Many people love working from home for the freedom and organization they can maintain while at home. Organization is definitely key and maintaining organization can help with productivity and a feeling of order. The below items will definitely help to stay organized and maintain order in your working space.
- Simple Houseware Mesh Desk Organizer with Sliding Drawer
- MD Hand Office Desk Organizers and Accessories
- Rose Work Rose Gold Desk Organizer for Women
Relaxing Your Feet
Sitting at a desk all day, whether in an office or at home, can be extremely difficult. While working from home definitely offers additional flexibility and the ability to walk around the house, you may find yourself seated at your desk for hours on end, especially if you have hours long meetings. The following footrests should be able to help rest your feet and help with avoiding leg aches.
- Adjustable Footrest by Huanuo
- Amazon Basics Under Desk Footrest
- Footrest Under Desk with Massage Texture and Roller
While working away at your desk is great, sometimes there’s nothing better than lounging back on your couch with your laptop on your…well your lap. But placing your laptop directly on your lap can be uncomfortable and can be difficult to type on. That’s why we recommend the following lap desks for maximum comfort and support.
Similar to a wireless mouse, a wireless keyboard will give you the freedom and flexibility to move about and lounge back from your computer. You will still maintain control of your desktop and be able to respond to emails, messages, and documents, without needing to be tied directly to the computer’s keyboard. The following wireless keyboards are great for their durability and easy connection abilities.