Wish A Coworker A Happy Birthday!
Everyone enjoys receiving a heartfelt happy birthday message.
Whether it’s a message to a spouse, a child, a parent, a friend, or a coworker, you want to make sure your message is thoughtful and enthusiastic.
Wishing a coworker a happy birthday can help you to build rapport and to let them know you’re wishing them the best.
But what do you write to wish a coworker a happy birthday?
Statistically speaking, most employees will celebrate their birthdays at work or in the office.
This is a great time to wish your coworker a happy birthday in person and will show your appreciation for them.
Doing so in person may be easier and feel more natural than writing one down on a card.
However, wishing a coworker a happy birthday on a card can come across as more thoughtful and will likely be read multiple times.
If you need some guidance or advice on what to say, feel free to peruse our list below.
You can also customize the message for your audience.
No matter what you say, so long as it is thoughtful and enthusiastic, it will be appreciated by your coworker.
- Happy birthday!
- May your day be filled with happiness and joy!
- Wishing you a happy birthday and a great year
- Happy birthday and best wishes always
- Hope your day is filled with joy
- Wishing you a relaxing and enjoyable day on your birthday
- Happy birthday, hoping you have an amazing and enjoyable day
- Hope your birthday is everything you deserve it to be
- May today and everyday be your best
- Happy birthday!
May today and everyday be filled with joy, happiness, and serenity
- Have an unforgettable birthday!
- Wishing you the greatest levels of success on your birthday
- Warm wishes on your birthday
- Happy birthday, you deserve all the best!
- I am so thrilled to wish you a happy birthday, may it be enjoyable and pleasant
- May all of life’s blessings and warmth shine on you today and everyday
- You are an invaluable member of the team, happy birthday!
- Thank you for everything you do throughout the year.
Happy birthday and enjoy yourself
- Work wouldn’t be the same without you, happy birthday
- You make work feel like play, thank you and happy birthday
- Your contributions to the team are sincerely appreciate and I cannot thank you enough.
Happy birthday and best wishes
- Here’s to you, today on your birthday and everyday hereafter
- I appreciate all of your help over the past year, happy birthday!
- I wouldn’t be the person I am today without your assistance and guidance.
You are a mentor to me, happy birthday
- I have the utmost respect for you and the work you do.
A sincere happy birthday to you!
- It is always a pleasure working with you, happy birthday
- Wishing you a day of laughter, happy birthday
- Happy birthday to a colleague and a friend
- You’re a good friend, happy birthday
- This office and team are lucky to have you, happy birthday
- Having your support throughout the years has been nothing short of amazing.
Happy birthday and thank you always
- Today is a good day, happy birthday
- May your birthday be better every year and I wish you nothing but the best today
- You are one of the most sincere, kind, and selfless people I know.
- A truly sincere happy birthday and wishing you nothing but the best
- We are truly blessed to have you on the team, happy birthday!