Best Priced Monitors for the Office
Whether you’re looking to equip your home or work office with monitors, it can save you to shop around for the best deals and prices. While the price for monitors has fallen substantially, some higher-end models can still cost a pretty penny. Below, we’ve listed the best priced monitors for the office. These are durable, high-functioning monitors that are great for office work.
The monitors listed below are priced for budget conscious offices. We, however, wouldn’t recommend these monitors if you are looking for higher levels of accuracy and clarity. While these monitors are a great solution, they are generally more intended for office work, including basic documentation, computation, and presentations. Users who utilize heavy graphics or precise accuracy should look to increase their budget.
- The HP FHD monitor offers a 23.8 inch diagonal, Full HD screen. With an ultra wide viewing experience, this monitor is perfect for seamless multi monitor set ups.
- Full HD and 16:9; 2 million pixels for crystal clear visuals and vibrant image quality. Brightness: 250 cd/m2, Supports 100 millimeter standard VESA pattern mount
- Response time and refresh rate: 5ms and 60 hertz; Get a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur.
- Ports: HDMI, VGA, and HDCP support help you stay connected. Response time : 14 ms on/off
- Audio: integrated speakers; Get great audio built right in from the integrated speakers.Display Colors:16.7 Million
The BenQ 24-inch IPS monitor starts at $99.99, so definitely affordable for most people’s budgets. It offers a 24-inch Full HD display with a wide viewing angle for clarity. It also offers an edge to edge slim bezel design for a virtually seamless configuration. This monitor also has an integrated cable management system, allowing you to neatly hide cables inside the monitor stand.
The Acer 27-inch monitor starts at $149.99 and offers a Full HD, widescreen IPS display with AMD Radeon free Sync technology. It has a zero frame design and an ergonomically-designed stand.
The AOC 27-inch Full HD monitor starts at $113.90. It is an LED monitor with 1920×1080 Full HD resolution at a 75Hz refresh rate. The monitor is frameless, with a hidden edge for wide-viewing angles without color loss. It also has AMD Free Sync technology which helps to reduce stuttering and tearing.
Perhaps the best choice on this list, the Dell 27 LED/LCD Monitor us 27-inches with an aspect ratio of 16:9. It offers a Full HD display and starts at $157.98.